| || C. KALLY MAVROMATIS |
Principal, Marketing Communications/Digital Marketing Specialist
As a marketing communications freelancer, I provide a broad range of knowledge and depth of experience to clients in a wide variety of marketing communications and digital marketing projects.
Clients and projects have included:
- ASM International - Interim Email Marketing Manager: Oversaw email marketing campaigns for organization, including creating, writing and tracking results.
- Adastra Access Ltd.: Website development and copywriter
- John Carroll University: Web site migration/creation, copywriting, image editing
- FedEx Custom Critical: Editorial lead, copywriting, Information Design
- St. Clair Superior Development Corp.: Development and copywriter
- Sovereign Access Services, Ltd.: Development and copywriter
- Sterling Scaffolding, Ltd.: Website maintenance
- Tool Alliance (Tungsten ToolWorks, Ultra-Tool, RoundTool): Copywriter
- Michelin America Small Tires: Incentive program development and copywriting
- Harris InfoSource (a Dun & Bradstreet company): Direct mail copywriting, planning, scheduling
- Keithley Instruments: Email copywriting; database management
- UrgentFreight (an online division of FedEx): Identity development/branding, print and direct mail copywriting
- Blue Dakota (a recruitment arm of Philips Electronics): Email campaign/direct mail copywriting
- Summit Glove: Catalog, brochure, product cards copywriting
- GE Plastics: Banner ad copywriting
- GE Services: Online newsletter copywriting
- Arhaus Furniture: Landing pages for all-Flash Web site
- ABC Truck: Editorial lead
- SummaCare Health Plan: Website development
- The Akron Art Museum: Website management
- M.A. Hanna Color: Editorial lead for full site development
- National City Bank: Copywriter
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber (Gemini Car Care Centers): Copywriter
Akron Churches: Early ArchitecturePublished by Arcadia Publishing, March, 2008
Freelance Reporter for:
Cleveland.com - August, 2016 - Present
The Associated Press, November 2006 - Present
Dow Jones, Inc., January 2008 - Present
West Side Leader/South Side News Leader, August 2006 - October 2010
The Akron Beacon Journal, January 2007 - April 2008
Sun Newspapers, January 2005 - October 2005
Prentke Romich Company
Helping specialty device manufacturer update marketing efforts including:
- Spearheading rebranding of company and subsidiaries
- Providing an overall marketing plan
- Updating social media
- Revising and rebranding print materials
- Assessing trade show booth, lead generation
- CRM database cleanup
- Refining and targeting emails
- Mapping and writing website overhaul
- Planning new product introduction
March 2009 - Present
2009-2011: Internet Associate; 2011 - Present: Content Editor
- Develop and implement online marketing strategies for Cleveland Clinic institutes, departments and centers including content and video to maximize Cleveland Clinic messaging.
- Act as Project Manager/Account Manager on initiatives including site redesign, site redevelopment and overall messaging. Communicate to institutes, departments and centers and service line marketing teams Digital Marketing's vision for the website and strategize on how to achieve that vision.
- Perform the day-to-day editing of Cleveland Clinic website, i.e., adding new content, reviewing content to meet Cleveland Clinic standards and organizing content in a manner consistent with department goals of readable, relatable information.
- Conduct monthly MOSS training sessions, instructing new editors to use Cleveland Clinic's website content management system.
- Oversee the development of new e-newsletters for institutes, departments and centers along with building monthly newsletters and content pages on the website.
- Explore, evaluate and advocate best practices and new industry trends. Recommend opportunities for increased online branding and traffic generation ideas.
- Social Media: Managed Cleveland Clinic's Facebook page, including developing and writing content on a daily basis to engage fans and promote the health system's innovations, knowledge and capabilities.
- Worked with the Social Media Marketing Manager, planning and strategizing Cleveland Clinic's social media plans on a broader scale, integrating campaigns for other social media opportunities into the overall marketing strategy for Cleveland Clinic.
- Worked with agency partners on creative execution for Facebook marketing campaigns (including design, layout and copy).
Mozes Cleveland + Company (DigitalDay/CrossTownTraffic)
Winner, Addy Merit Award for UrgentFreight banner campaign.
Customer Relationship Marketing Manager
- Managed company Customer Relationship Marketing program.
- Planned, developed, and wrote customer communications: monthly newsletters, email alerts, and online press releases.
- Conceptualized and wrote online and offline marketing pieces and promotions to generate traffic for client Web sites.
GreenLight Product Manager
- Oversaw development of proprietary, in-house email marketing software and planned product upgrades.
- Reviewed email marketing campaign results and identified and planned additional client message opportunities.
- Developed Web site optimization strategy to generate traffic for client Web sites.
- As Database Manager for GreenLight email campaigns, managed client databases and segmented results into relevant customer databases.
- Developed Web sites in line with clients' strategic business goals.
- Mapped Web site hierarchies and planned navigation.
- Wrote and edited original copy.
- Worked on teams with strategists, designers, programmers and clients to develop online branding strategy.
- Editorial lead for FedEx Custom Critical, M.A. Hanna Color, ABC Truck, Tungsten ToolWorks, RoundTool, and Ultra-Tool Web sites. Directed and reviewed copy of rest of team.
Kent State University, Kent, OH
Liberal Studies Masters in Russian Area Studies
Concentrations in Political Science, History, Geography
The University of Akron, Akron, OH
Bachelor of Arts Degree received 1987
Major: Political Science
Languages studied: Russian, Latin, French, Spanish
Web Marketing Association
Judge, WebAwards, 2000 -- Present
Judge, MobileWebAwards, Present (new category)